Installing artificial turf is a big decision. But for most, that decision pays off in the long run with lower maintenance and financial and time savings year after year.
Before reaping these benefits, however, you have to select the turf’s texture and color and get it installed in your yard. Proper installation at the beginning sets you up for years of convenient use.
Why You Should Hire Pros for Artificial Turf Installation in Central Texas
Hiring a professional is just as big of a decision as the choice to have artificial turf for residential homeowners. However, professionals who have overcome dozens of unique yard and design issues help Dallas homeowners avoid costly mistakes. Here are 4 reasons why you should hire artificial grass installers if you live in Central Texas.
1. Installation will take days, not months. No matter how handy you are, installing turf can take time. Pros do this regularly and have all the steps down to a science. Why not spend your time on other weekend projects or something you enjoy. You’ll be able to enjoy a finished yard much quicker, rather than having to see a half-finished one week after week.
2. They can protect the turf during installation. When homeowners make turf mistakes during installation, they end up throwing away pieces of turf and calling the manufacturer for replacement pieces. The pros protect your turf from edge to edge. They’ll make sure your turf is properly installed, seamed, and protected from pulling up. Professional installation provides the refined look you will be proud to show off to neighbors and friends.
3. They have the necessary tools and expertise for proper installation. Turf installation requires special tools, like rakes, tampers, nails, and infill to perfect your outdoor space. You may or may not have everything that’s needed — but they do. If you try to make your leaf rake do the same job as a professional’s artificial turf rake, you’re in for a disappointment. Using the wrong nails lands many homeowners in a rippled yard. Instead of buying or renting all the equipment, you can hire a pro who will come with what’s needed. They can help guide your decision on turf selection, too. Pros know the turf they work with and can answer questions about what would work best if you have pets or kids for a high-performance turf.
4. Professionals teach you how to properly care for and maintain your turf. The Dallas pros who regularly work with artificial turf can answer any questions you have as you prepare to care for your new lawn. Your in-person experts, they have the best tips to maintain artificial turf given your yard’s unique features. During and after the install, ask them to show you the best way to rake, rinse, and clean your turf.
How Long Does it Take to Install Artificial Turf?
The amount of time it takes to install artificial turf varies according to the space involved and the shape of your lawn.
DIYers working alone find it takes them a weekend or two just to prep their space. Installation takes a weekend or two after that. With a full-time job, family, and other commitments, homeowners are in for many exhausting weeks when they install the turf themselves.
When you hire professionals for artificial turf installation, you get a beautiful, pristine, expansive lawn in a few days. The team of pros is fully focused on your space, ensuring the lawn is installed quickly and effectively.
How Much Does it Cost to Install Artificial Turf in Texas?
The average cost to install artificial turf in Central Texas ranges from $6 to $20 per square foot. The price depends on the turf you select and the labor costs associated with the pros you hire. Don’t let the cost scare you away though — once professionally installed, the best synthetic grass for any homeowner can last 7 to 15 years when properly cared for. The upfront costs are easily made up in four to five years. Artificial turf means dramatically reduced costs in:
- Water use
- Mowers and other lawn care equipment
- Landscapers and gardeners
- Seed, pesticides, fertilizers
Dallas homeowners who don’t have the complete payment upfront find financing an affordable option.
When considering professional artificial turf installation, consider the benefits you’ll get with long term time and money savings. In the Dallas area, SYNLawn offers professional turf services to homeowners seeking a long-term synthetic lawn solution. Contact us here or call 916-794-4600 to learn how our artificial grass installers can help.
Get a FREE Consultation
Enjoy Beautiful Lawns All Year Round with Artificial Grass in Dallas, TX
Homeowners and commercial properties throughout Dallas are staying more beautiful than ever with their ultra-realistic, stunningly beautiful, and glowing lawns. This simple switch from traditional sod to Dallas artificial grass allows residents to enjoy the luxury of a properly maintained lawn all year long. Artificial turf from SYNLawn is more than just a grass alternative.…
How Long Does Artificial Grass Last in Dallas, TX?
Artificial grass in Dallas continues to grow in popularity, but there are still many of us that have questions and concerns regarding its longevity. So how long does artificial grass last in Dallas? As a result of our low-maintenance and highly durable design and recyclable materials, SYNLawn synthetic grass is capable of lasting for more…
Dallas Artificial Grass Helps Us Take a Tremendous Leap Toward Water Conservation
Today, many states are trying to find ways to counteract the growing threat of drought conditions. Throughout the country, many states are trying to find ways to conserve as much water as possible. In some states, restrictions on how much residential and commercial properties are allowed to use daily have been put in place. Texas…