With experiences now valued as much as physical products, this year, you may be looking for unique gifting options that people will remember and talk about for years to come. If you are still searching for the perfect gift for the golfer in your life, look no further!
People love gifts that relate to their hobbies or interests, and your perfect golf Christmas gifts show that you are aware of and care about their past-times. Here are three unique golf gifts to consider as you seek out something your friends or family members will love.
1. Garmin Approach S60 Golf Watch
The golf lover in your life may treasure a golf watch that helps them up their game. Garmin uses GPS to show precise yardages to greens, hazards, and doglegs on full-color course maps. It’s preloaded with more than 40,000 courses around the world. Your golf lover will spend hours reviewing his or her fantasy courses.
The watch also has a long battery life — up to ten hours in golf mode and ten days in watch mode. It looks sleek on the course but professional enough for daily wear.
2. Golf Subscription Box
Don’t let your Christmas gift end at Christmas! With subscription boxes, you continue gift-giving into the new year. Subscription boxes are usually monthly or quarterly, and when given as a gift, you specify how long you want to continue gifting (3 boxes, 4 boxes, etc.).
There are many golf subscription boxes out there, so you can find one that best fits what you think your golf lover needs or wants the most. Here are 4 of the top golf subscription boxes you can consider:
- Short Par 4: This box helps golf lovers look great on the course. There are three options with a styling quiz to ensure the recipient gets the gear that they want. They offer gift cards that can be redeemed for the box when the golfer fills out the quiz.
- Tee Up Box: If the golf lover in your life is a woman, this box is specially designed with women’s golfing gifts!
- MullyBox: This subscription service offers both standard and luxury versions. Each comes with golf balls and other accessories.
- Swinger Box: This subscription golf box features both apparel and accessories. The manufacturer sends a survey to the recipient to collect sizes and preferences, ensuring the recipient gets exactly what they want.
3. Home Putting Green Turf
Another gift you can give the golfer in your life is a home putting green. With putting green turf, you can create a space in the backyard or even inside their home, where your loved one can practice their game or have some time on their own doing what they enjoy. This makes the perfect gift because it can be used for years to come. Artificial turf for golfers is designed to last even with repeated use from practice.
If adequate outdoor space is dedicated to pet or kid-friendly landscaping, an indoor putting green turf can be installed in an office, guest room, or even garage! The putting green doesn’t have to be huge, as long as it gives golfers a space to retreat at home.
When considering installing a putting green at home as a gift to a golf lover, working with professionals is often the easiest way to go. They can help you understand the type of turf you should install, where the best place may be and how to fit the putting green to the space you have available, and they can even install it to ensure it will last for all the years you hope to practice.
The experts at SYNLawn Dallas have helped many homeowners create the perfect at-home putting green. We have the knowledge and experience needed to make your home into a practice area for the golf lover in your life. Fill out this form to start a conversation about your Christmas gift ideas for the golf lover you know and love.